Sunday 27 April 2014

Working on the go

I mentioned before I am visiting my parents in Greece for Easter and working at the same time. I was hoping to work on some personal projects and will start on them tomorrow but I also have a small client project waiting. It was meant to start (and maybe finish) before I left but they are waiting for their own client and it keeps getting postponed, so it only causes me to get stressed and a bit cautious when making plans. I just want it over with at this point so I can focus on fun times and personal work.

I always get very lazy and unwilling to work when I'm here. It could be the nice weather (despite the current rain) or remembering my stress-free days... So concentrating is hard and motivation even worse! But at the moment, it is Sunday and I am sitting on the sofa doing nothing and hoping to get a 'go ahead' email tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment