Wednesday 16 April 2014

Meet 'Meet the Lucy'

I started 'Meet the Lucy' a couple of months ago and they are little drawings or comic strips about me and my life. What better way to re-start this blog than to post them here!

   
From tumblr:
I am starting a mini series to let everyone know what a weirdo I am >:D
It got the idea when I realised I am scared of my own electric toothbrush! It has caught my lip more times than I can count, so now I open my mouth as widely as humanly possible to avoid contact.. I assume that’s why there’s always toothpaste drool all over my face when I’m done…
 

From tumblr:
Another episode of Meet Me! :D
Whenever I want my boyfriend to give me attention, I throw things at him. And no, it’s not always pieces of paper… Sometimes it’s coins, books, magazines, game cases, phones, … He does not appreciate those acts of love :/

I will be posting the rest soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment