Monday 13 February 2012

Animex

So, I spent last week at Animex, what an amazing experience! It's always great to go and there are always such inspiring speakers you can learn so much from. You can find out who was there here: http://animex.tees.ac.uk/
Some people say it wasn't as good as last year's but I think they did a great job as always. It must be so stressful organising such a big event, especially this year, with two lecture theatres to manage. And yet they still managed to make everything work, despite the snow. All in all, fantastic speakers and a great experience! Halfway through the week, I was so inspired I just wanted to come home and get back to work!

So, here is a compilation of my Animex doodles! Unfortunately, I can't show all of them cause some are for work, which is a shame, cause they are my favourite! I will hopefully be able to post them here in the future :)


And I hope you would consider going to Animex next year if you are able to!

No comments:

Post a Comment