Monday 13 June 2011

Doodles! :)

Here are some doodle pages, some for jobs, some for no reason whatsoever =D

1. This looked really dodgy when everyone was facing the naked man.. So I had to re-arrange things. :P
I love the two top corner ones but I think I only did the gun lady to fill the space...

  

2. My boyfriend wanted me to draw a robot but I wasn't in the mood so I just did the easiest thing I could imagine..





3. Breathing yoga sketches for a freelance project I didn't get.


4. Another sketch for a freelance project. Russian lady who obviously doesn't care if it's cold..



That's it for now! Too many pictures in one post.. I was just trying to make up for not posting anything cause we had a house move to deal with... But I'll post more from now on! (For real this time)

See you soon!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment